The islandyachtclub Forum
December 12, 2017, 03:42:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IYC 2017  ...........................................................................................   Lets hope this year brings everyone fair weather & great sailing  ...........................................................................................  And a big welcome to Colin & Gary as the clubs new Sailing Secretaries

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Boat !!!  (Read 2165 times)
PGP
IYC Member

View Profile Email
« on: April 12, 2012, 11:25:36 AM »

Hi, Looking for help finding local boats for sale.
Have been looking at stuff 26-29 foot/2-3 tonnes displacement with lifting/swing/shallow or builge keels that still sails well with a nice cruising interior I can stand up in.  Kelt 850 would be just about perfect, but the nearest I can find for sale now is in Penzance!
The new ("previously loved?") boat we were looking at buying has turned out to be a lemon... So scouring the market again and if anyone knows of a suitable local boat please let me know.
Just off to look at a a Hunter Horizon and a First 29 which are probably just about at the top and lower limits of what we would like.
TTFN
Peter
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: